Sunday 13 October 2013

I think I like NEXT now!

So yesterday I tagged along with my lovely mother on a shopping trip in search for a new autumn/winter coat. We popped into Next (now I'm not a huge fan of this shop, I like to stick to the same old H&M, Topshop and Primark!) but I was in awe of how many garments I was lusting after. I found myself picking up a jacket, a blouse, then I saw the most perfect trousers and oooo I came across the most gorgeous smock dress. Need I say I didn't actually buy any of the garments, I just found myself in front of the mirror admiring the garments against myself (what I should have done was popped into the fitting rooms to take a few cheeky mirror pics. Ha!) So yes, after today my opinion on Next has changed, I've even put together a next wishlist! Might have to start using mummy's next store card...fingers crossed she lets me! 
[1]  [2]  [3]  [4]  [5


xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment