Sunday 13 October 2013

My pick of the kicks....

I've never been a girly-girl but then again I've never been a tomboy! In other words, I just don't know what I am! Some days I find myself wanting to be girly, you know, get my hair did, my nails done, wear heels....then I come to my senses and think "no Leah that's not you!". THEN I find myself just wanting to be casual and comfortable which is why I turn to trainers. I've been after a few new pairs to add to my shoe collection as I'm getting rather bored of my black/orange Nike Air Max 1s. Funnily enough, I've found myself lusting after the men's trainers. Why is it that men's trainers are always better than the ladies? Unfortunately my feet are just too small for men's trainers (..technically that's a good thing! ha!)...so fortunately I get to shop in the junior section! Here's a few kicks that have caught my eye lately... 


       From L-R:
[1]  [2]  [3]  [4]  [5]  [6]  [7]  [8]  [9]

Which ones are your fave?

xoxo

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggh. That's like soo me! That I even wrote several posts about it. Some days I feel I should get a midi dress and wear heels and all but I'm a huge fan of androgyny and creativity.

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete